Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. Project management processes fall into five groups: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
Change management ensures a systematic and efficient approach to managing change in order to minimize the number and impact of any related incidents upon service.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Understand the five project management processes of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing
- Identify discrete work tasks and budgets for a portion of a project
- Identify tools to support change management
- Prepare documents to be incorporated into a project plan
- Develop change management processes
- Perform monitoring of project schedules and costs