Service that runs Internet servers, allowing organizations and individuals to serve content to the Internet. There are various levels of service and various kinds of services offered.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Understand differences of hosting services
- Identify hosting and server technologies that meet stakeholder needs
- Evaluate hosting options based on a set of identified parameters and make recommendations
- Prepare a recommendation to the stakeholder with a prioritized list of solutions
- Perform evaluation and review whether the selected solution still meets stakeholder needs